Ok, I realize it's traditional to have 10 resolutions but I only have time for 6. No laughing out there!
1. Learn to cable. Yes, I’m intimidated by those hooky cable needle things but I desperately want to make a sweater with a celtic pattern braid. Oh, the torture!
2. Spend more time knitting (well, duh!)
3. Use up my stash.
4. Replace old stash with new stash.
5. Photograph all finished projects for my knitting archive. Mr. Brewguy takes pictures for a living but the cobbler’s children don’t have shoes.
6. Teach everyone in my office to knit so they can accompany me on lunchtime stash building excursions. Heh heh heh.
Happy New Year, everyone. Be safe.