- Brewguy's sibling (whom we shall name CAguy), lives with his lovely bride in an apartment in the Los Angeles basin.
- CAguy spends his time attempting to be a freelance writer. This gig pays poorly.
- MIL sends CAguy money each month to help with rent.
- MIL and Brewguy see an opportunity for CAguy and bride to live in house in M-F rent-free, thus nullifying the need to be sent money each month.
- CAguy believes he is being babied by MIL and attempt to get them to move into her house is just another way to keep him dependent on her. Resents monthly rent checks.
- Brewgal's reaction: Uh, dude? Simple solution- STOP TAKING THE MONEY.
- All parties are coming together next week in small Oregon town.
To tide you all over, some photos from my trip to NYC last month.
This is a slightly different view. Note the glass office building at right. Brewgal thinks to self: "Who can possibly see me up here on the 12th floor? All those people on the street can't....oh. Hi, office guy." I am sure I flashed the office workers at least twice during my stay.