Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Groundhog Day

Dragged from the burrow at the crack of dawn to face hordes of top-hatted Pennsylvanians to deliver the news that winter will be here for SIX MORE WEEKS! They need a rodent to tell me this?

I'm ranting today. I have been besiged by insane drivers over the last week. Allow me to vent.
  • When I leave a space for someone trying to pull out of a driveway, that is not an invitation for Mr. Insane Driver to pull around me into that space.
  • "Right turn on red" does not mean Mr. Insane Driver has the right of way.
  • Do not slam on your brakes in the middle of a bridge because you are yelling into your cell phone. It alarms the rest of us.
  • My hand-eye-foot coordination is circumscribed by the speed my brain's electrical impulses. I cannot start driving before the light turns green, no matter how much Mr. Insane Driver honks at me.

*cleansing breath* I feel much better now.

The baby sweater is done! It looks adorable, if I do say so. I will try to get a photo posted soon.


No comments: