That would be me yelling.
The list of offenses is as follows:
- Little Brewer #2 flogging his sister with a belt (a soft one).
- Little Brewer #1 not letting her brother change the TV channel.
- Constant streams of "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy!" Jeez, let me ANSWER, willya?
- Having to eat dinner. Apparently serving dinner during play time with neighbors is just unacceptable. I may "forget" to make dinner tonight.
- Bedtime. I would like to make it through one freakin' day without a bedtime tantrum.