- Wake up with a splitting headache, possibly a result of the "good lord, it's HOW high??" pollen count or from last night's rum.
- Brewguy brings coffee in bed. Snuggling, while I try not to move brain.
- Little Brewer #1 brings card with poem and bath salts. At least I think they're bath salts. They appear too big to snort.
- Little Brewer #2 brings card and cookies. "Look Mom, I brought you some cookies! Can I have one?" Immediately eats said cookies. More snuggling.
- French toast. Brief delay while dining room table is cleared of unsold yard sale detritus.
- Picnic at Dixon Park, which is right on the BWI landing approach. Would have brought wine, but Maryland has crazy laws about open containers.
- Call own Mother to invite her to lunch next week.
- Dinner and a trashy movie (The Mummy). Just the right mix of schmaltz and Brendan Frasier.
All in all, a lovely Mother's Day.